If you would like to be able to add posts, let me know, and I’ll figure out how to add additional users (which may require registration). You should be able to post comments right away.
Since we plan to post videos from camp lessons, this blog will NOT be listed on search engines. Therefore, please do NOT link to this blog on other blogs or web pages - but feel free to email links to it to other ABK campers!
********************************************************************
Note added 9/19/2010: Andy's loop lecture has changed and improved a lot between March 2010 and September 2010. Please check out the new loop lecture! The new loop lecture is divided into 5 videos, and available on YouTube (as an unlisted video), so you can view it without having to download it.
The new loop lecture also includes three planned crashes, similar to the ones on the "Loop in 4 steps" video below - but better! I have had a board-damaging catapult trying to follow Remko's approach; Andy has added a few details that make such catapults much less likely.
********************************************************************
To get started, here's a video that a number of the Bonaire campers wanted to see:
This is a copy of a YouTube posting. For the original version, get the "7 Sons of Freestyle" DVD, for example from Sailworld Cape Cod. If you want to watch the movie at home or on your iPhone, you can download an iPhone-compatible version here (right-click and choose "Save as" or similar; you will need a user name and password that was in the email sent to the Bonaire campers on 3/27 or 3/28 2010.
I also uploaded my video of Andy's looping lesson.
Since the video is 47 minutes long (I did not edit it), it's pretty big. The small version is 127 MB; I also uploaded a larger version that's 560MB. I strongly suggest that you download the small version and not the big one!
Important: to view the movie, please right-click on a link, and choose "Save link as" (or similar) to download a copy to your computer! The movies are not on a streaming server (like YouTube), so you'll need to download them completely before you can watch them.
- Andy's loop lecture - small-ish video (127MB)
- Andy's loop lecture- large video (556 MB)
No comments:
Post a Comment